Autumn Reading List
2. This is Our House by Hyewon Yum
3. Round is a Tortilla by Roseanne Greenfield Thong
4. Henri's Scissors by Jeanette Winter
5. Where the Mountain Meets the Moon by Grace Lin
6. When We Go Walking by Cari Best
7. The Surprise by Sylvia van Ommen
Everything in my life right now feels crooked and blurry like the picture above. Yet, in the background are beautiful things, like this crisp fall day, and delightfully, comforting books about tortillas and sweaters. I hope you had a great first week in one of the best months of the year. I realize that many wonderful things happened in the year 1987. But, this worksheet that Myles brought home on his first day of second grade was not one of them. Deep breath. My friend who had this teacher last year, is talking me off the cliff. Thankfully, tomorrow is fresh with no mistakes in it yet.