1.22.2014

Big Snow

The symbolism of making another pot of coffee runs deep in our house. It is like asking for a do-over. Scratch those last couple of hours, and let us try again. We are snowed in deep here on the South Shore of Massachusetts. I was celebrating last night when the news came, but the cheers were thin this morning when  I had seen a few too many sour expressions before business hours.  However, we are on pot number three and things seem to be looking up.  Reading, sewing, baking are on the forecast, with a timely borrowed jigsaw from a friend.




4 comments:

Melissa Martin said...

I was just about to make another pot. you make everything feel cozy.

Tales of Whimsy said...

I've had several cups today too! Great minds think alike. My kiddo is too young for puzzles but I do look forward to doing puzzles as a family. What fun!

Emily said...

Thanks Melissa :)

Emily said...

This one might take us a while!