8.18.2013

Togetherness

My brother arrived in Scituate last week and brought the quality of our August to the next level.  We walked and talked. We skateboarded.  We made our way thru eighty percent of the original Star Wars trilogy. We spontaneously crashed the local fair in the next town over, where we watched a lumber jack show and saw the demoliton derby line up.  We even antiqued a little bit, where he bought me a four dollar white enamel saucepan.  He is in the middle of Moby Dick, (My kids immediately recognized the title, as one that Mrs. Quimby read for her book club.)  so now he wants to adventure to Nantucket with us all this week.  I hope we can swing it. I am thankful for the surge Nathan has brought.  Our sails are filled with togetherness and the fall out can come as it may.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

This post completely made my day :). Let me know if you need any Nantucket recommendations! Though we mainly go to the ice cream place...

Tales of Whimsy said...

What cool pictures!